In association with
Heineken 'music' by McCann Erickson Dublin
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 August 2009 10:20AM
A bottle of Heineken experiences the lifestyle of a rock star, going from backstage to onstage in this fast-paced TV ad from McCann Erickson Dublin.
A bouncer opens a bottle of Heineken, releasing a musical rollercoaster, travelling from stage set, to DJ deck to nightclub cage to a reveller's outstretched hand.
The strapline reads: 'Heineken Music. Live every last drop'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London