In association with
Heineken 'music' by McCann Erickson Dublin
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 August 2009 10:20AM
A bottle of Heineken experiences the lifestyle of a rock star, going from backstage to onstage in this fast-paced TV ad from McCann Erickson Dublin.
A bouncer opens a bottle of Heineken, releasing a musical rollercoaster, travelling from stage set, to DJ deck to nightclub cage to a reveller's outstretched hand.
The strapline reads: 'Heineken Music. Live every last drop'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'