In association with
Heineken 'music' by McCann Erickson Dublin
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 August 2009 10:20AM
A bottle of Heineken experiences the lifestyle of a rock star, going from backstage to onstage in this fast-paced TV ad from McCann Erickson Dublin.
A bouncer opens a bottle of Heineken, releasing a musical rollercoaster, travelling from stage set, to DJ deck to nightclub cage to a reveller's outstretched hand.
The strapline reads: 'Heineken Music. Live every last drop'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London