In association with
Heineken 'music' by McCann Erickson Dublin
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 August 2009 10:20AM
A bottle of Heineken experiences the lifestyle of a rock star, going from backstage to onstage in this fast-paced TV ad from McCann Erickson Dublin.
A bouncer opens a bottle of Heineken, releasing a musical rollercoaster, travelling from stage set, to DJ deck to nightclub cage to a reveller's outstretched hand.
The strapline reads: 'Heineken Music. Live every last drop'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London