In association with
TalkTalk 'the brighter phone & broadband company' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 August 2009 10:56AM
CHI & Partners has unveiled a new TV campaign which uses images of light graffiti to promote TalkTalk as 'the brighter phone & broadband company'.
Running alongside a sponsorship ident campaign which is airing during X Factor 2009, the campaign features a man tracing shapes through the streets.
The ident campaign also features light graffiti technology, and encourages consumers to create their own using a webcam tool hosted at www.talktalk.co.uk/xfactor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014