In association with
TalkTalk 'the brighter phone & broadband company' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 18 August 2009 10:56AM
CHI & Partners has unveiled a new TV campaign which uses images of light graffiti to promote TalkTalk as 'the brighter phone & broadband company'.
Running alongside a sponsorship ident campaign which is airing during X Factor 2009, the campaign features a man tracing shapes through the streets.
The ident campaign also features light graffiti technology, and encourages consumers to create their own using a webcam tool hosted at www.talktalk.co.uk/xfactor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency