In association with
McDonald's 'come as you are' by BETC Euro RSCG
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 August 2009 11:27AM
BETC Euro RSCG has created a print campaign for McDonald's to coincide with the release of the Baccalaureat exam results.
The campaign, called "come as you are", intends to let students know that it doesn't matter whether they've passed or failed their exams.
The images were shot by photographer Felix Larhar.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London
- Technical Sales Manager #RTB #Mobile #London Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + + OTE 50%, City of London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London