In association with
McDonald's 'come as you are' by BETC Euro RSCG
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 August 2009 11:27AM
BETC Euro RSCG has created a print campaign for McDonald's to coincide with the release of the Baccalaureat exam results.
The campaign, called "come as you are", intends to let students know that it doesn't matter whether they've passed or failed their exams.
The images were shot by photographer Felix Larhar.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%