In association with
Mazda 'layar' by JWT International
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 19 August 2009 12:11PM
JWT International has launched a campaign for Mazda which uses the Layar augmented reality platform to provide Smart Phone users with the ability to find their way to their nearest dealership.
Layar is a platform, available on Android phones, which works by constructing layers of information about products and brands and channelling them through a mobile camera's viewer.
JWT International’s first Layer for Mazda uses QR code and barcode scanner technology, to connect the user with the Mazda dealer network.
Customers can view an ad in traditional press, and scan a QR code with a smartphone, which then links directly to the Mazda layer and shows all available Mazda dealers within the vicinity.
10,000 of the Mazda applications have been downloaded since the layer launch yesterday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views