Campbell Lace Beta sets up advisory board to drive growth and innovation
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 August 2009 06:00AM
Campbell Lace Beta, the agency set up by Robert Campbell and Garry Lace, has appointed six non-executives to a newly created advisory board.
On it are Brent Hoberman, the founder of Lastminute.com, Christian Purslow, the managing director of Liverpool Football Club, and Gay Haines, the founding partner of the headhunter Grace Blue.
The other members are Mark Wood, the former chief executive of Prudential, Seb Bishop, the chairman of the digital agency Steak and the former founder of Espotting, and the ex-News International marketing director, Toby Constantine. Each board member will become a minor shareholder in the company, and will aim to help the agency drive growth and innovation. Campbell Lace Beta has won four accounts since launching in April, including Thomas Cook and JackpotJoy Bingo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire