Lida wins DM brief for Signet jewellers
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 August 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Lida has been appointed to the direct marketing account for Signet, the owner of the jewellery chains Ernest Jones, H Samuel and Leslie Davis.
The agency beat Tullo Marshall Warren in the final stage of the pitch following a tender process, which took place in May. A third agency is understood to have been eliminated at an earlier stage of the process, which was handled by The Observatory.
Lida has been briefed to handle the company's entire customer relationship strategy, including data strategy and planning, creative development across all brands and the implementation of seasonal campaigns. Activity will run across a number of channels.
Avril Lalani, the head of CRM at Signet, said: "CRM is an important element of the Signet marketing mix."
There was no incumbent on the account, but the company uses St Luke's for its above-the-line activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency