BMB reveals coffee cup package designs for Pretty Polly
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 August 2009 11:25AM
LONDON - Beattie McGuinness Bungay has unveiled its packaging design concept for a range of Pretty Polly tights designed by the House of Holland.
The hosiery range, which is being sold exclusively in Selfridges, come in cardboard takeaway coffee cups, marked with the words: "Caution Hot Tights."
Gail Newport, the marketing manager at Pretty Polly, said: "When Pretty Polly signed with Henry Holland we wanted to create packaging for the product that was both quirky and eye-catching to reflect Henry's unique design style.
"The resulting 'coffee cup' container plays on the concept of a 'pick-me up' product and also looks great on the shop floor."
The packaging design was devised by Matt Doman, a senior art director at BMB.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London