In association with
Sony PlayStation 'The PlayStation 3 launch' by TBWA\Media Arts London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 08:00AM
Sony PlayStation is positioning its new PS3 as a console that goes beyond gaming in a new TV spot created by TBWA\London.
The high-octane ad, which runs with the endline the game is just the start seeks to promote the console as an all-round entertainments hub, by highlighting that it can also be used to view blue-ray movies and TV shows.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London