In association with
PlayStation 'play face' by Wieden+Kennedy Tokyo
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 12:07PM
PlayStation has unveiled a new Japanese ad campaign that reveals the weird and wonderful faces pulled by video games enthusiasts whilst playing on a PS3 console.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Toyko the spots depict a cross section of 50 Japanese gamers all grimacing and wincing as they play.
The ads drive viewers to the playface.jp website, which will host a range of footage of these 'playfaces' captured by a mobile playface caravan that is touring Japan giving gaming enthusiasts a chance to roadtest the new console.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London