In association with
PlayStation 'play face' by Wieden+Kennedy Tokyo
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 25 August 2009 12:07PM
PlayStation has unveiled a new Japanese ad campaign that reveals the weird and wonderful faces pulled by video games enthusiasts whilst playing on a PS3 console.
Created by Wieden & Kennedy Toyko the spots depict a cross section of 50 Japanese gamers all grimacing and wincing as they play.
The ads drive viewers to the playface.jp website, which will host a range of footage of these 'playfaces' captured by a mobile playface caravan that is touring Japan giving gaming enthusiasts a chance to roadtest the new console.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign