In association with
John Lewis 'bluewater' by Adam and Eve London
Campaign Work, Monday, 31 August 2009 12:01AM
Adam & Eve has unveiled its first work for John Lewis with a new print and outdoor campaign to promote the new John Lewis food hall at Bluewater shopping centre.
The campaign features several items fashioned in a triangular shape to mimic the arrows used on a lift, indicating up and down.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London