Agencies line up for Bacardi UK digital task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:07AM
Bacardi, the global spirits company, is looking for an agency to handle a portion of its UK digital account.
The brand has approached a selection of roster and non-roster agencies about the possibility of handling the digital element of its upcoming end-of-year advertising campaign, due to break before Christmas.
An initial round of pitches has already taken place, with an appointment expected in the next month.
Bacardi currently works with a number of digital agencies on a project-by-project basis, including Saint, Glue and 23red. Its above-the-line work in the UK is handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
23red recently launched a digital campaign starring the ex-Formula One star Michael Schumacher. The viral ads, which support Bacardi's "champions drink responsibly" campaign, show how alcohol can affect a person's driving.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London