Starwood Hotels kicks off pitch for global CRM business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 August 2009 06:30AM
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, one of the world's biggest hotel companies, is on the hunt for a direct marketing network to handle its global CRM business.
The company, which owns hotel chains including the Sheraton, Le Méridien, St Regis and Westin Hotels & Resorts, has approached agencies directly with an initial request for information.
Starwood is looking for an agency to handle its "Starchoice" loyalty programme, which rewards travel arrangers such as administrative assistants and secretaries for booking their company's travel arrangements through one of Starwood's hotel brands. The programme is currently handled in-house.
Incentives on offer through the scheme include free nights in selected hotels, free flights with Starwood's airline partners and hotel cash vouchers.
The loyalty programme works in conjunction with the hotel group's existing "Starwood Preferred Guest" hotel reward scheme, which gives personal customers the opportunity to redeem rewards for checking in to Starwood-owned hotels.
The hotel group works with Razorfish on the majority of its marketing activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014