Agencies line up for Macmillan Cancer
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:06AM
Macmillan Cancer Support, the UK charity that aims to improve the lives of people living with cancer, is on the hunt for a digital agency.
At present, Macmillan works with a number of agencies on a variety of digital projects, including Rufus Leonard and Arthur.
Some of Macmillan's most recent digital work includes a humorous viral campaign, created by Rufus Leonard, which aimed to raise awareness of how cancer can affect a person's sex life.
The viral, titled "the sex guru", was styled as an amateur self-help video, and directed viewers to Macmillan's website, where advice could be found from the agony aunts Deidre Sanders and Denise Robertson.
Another high-profile campaign featured a real-life case study, following the breast cancer sufferer Suzie France as she coped with the disease.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Middlesex
- Insight Analyst - Financial Client-side Elizabeth Norman International £22000 - £27000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Marketing - London Designer Outlet Realm in the region of £60k, London
- Internal Communications Business Partner Stopgap £36200 - £46155 per annum, South East England