Agencies line up for Macmillan Cancer
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:06AM
Macmillan Cancer Support, the UK charity that aims to improve the lives of people living with cancer, is on the hunt for a digital agency.
At present, Macmillan works with a number of agencies on a variety of digital projects, including Rufus Leonard and Arthur.
Some of Macmillan's most recent digital work includes a humorous viral campaign, created by Rufus Leonard, which aimed to raise awareness of how cancer can affect a person's sex life.
The viral, titled "the sex guru", was styled as an amateur self-help video, and directed viewers to Macmillan's website, where advice could be found from the agony aunts Deidre Sanders and Denise Robertson.
Another high-profile campaign featured a real-life case study, following the breast cancer sufferer Suzie France as she coped with the disease.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency