Agencies line up for Macmillan Cancer
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:06AM
Macmillan Cancer Support, the UK charity that aims to improve the lives of people living with cancer, is on the hunt for a digital agency.
At present, Macmillan works with a number of agencies on a variety of digital projects, including Rufus Leonard and Arthur.
Some of Macmillan's most recent digital work includes a humorous viral campaign, created by Rufus Leonard, which aimed to raise awareness of how cancer can affect a person's sex life.
The viral, titled "the sex guru", was styled as an amateur self-help video, and directed viewers to Macmillan's website, where advice could be found from the agony aunts Deidre Sanders and Denise Robertson.
Another high-profile campaign featured a real-life case study, following the breast cancer sufferer Suzie France as she coped with the disease.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland