Agencies line up for Macmillan Cancer
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:06AM
Macmillan Cancer Support, the UK charity that aims to improve the lives of people living with cancer, is on the hunt for a digital agency.
At present, Macmillan works with a number of agencies on a variety of digital projects, including Rufus Leonard and Arthur.
Some of Macmillan's most recent digital work includes a humorous viral campaign, created by Rufus Leonard, which aimed to raise awareness of how cancer can affect a person's sex life.
The viral, titled "the sex guru", was styled as an amateur self-help video, and directed viewers to Macmillan's website, where advice could be found from the agony aunts Deidre Sanders and Denise Robertson.
Another high-profile campaign featured a real-life case study, following the breast cancer sufferer Suzie France as she coped with the disease.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Content Manager Major Players £320 - £350 per day, London
- Research Director (Pharma & Healthcare) Trace £80000 - £110000 Per Annum + potential Equity, London
- Senior Client Strategist PFJ £45000 - £50000 per annum + + 15% bonus, London
- Category Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London