In association with
Nike 'make the difference' by Wieden + Kennedy London and Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Friday, 28 August 2009 09:49AM
Arsenal striker Theo Walcott and Man U's Wayne Rooney star in this latest campaign for Nike by Wieden + Kennedy London.
The first of the two 60 second spots shows Theo Walcott as the focus of not only his manager, Arsene Wenger, but also the football fans who share in each success and failure during the 90 minutes of play.
The second spot sees Rooney getting in the zone to prepare himself for the pitch.
Video 1: theo walcott
Video 2: wayne rooney
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Integrated Project Manager Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London