The Week: Advertising news - Iceland retains Tom Reddy
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 August 2009 12:00AM
Iceland is set to retain its ad agency Tom Reddy Advertising despite dumping Kerry Katona from its campaigns after she was secretly filmed allegedly snorting cocaine.
A statement from Iceland said: "We have been working with Kerry for nearly four years now. However, following the most recent allegations, we feel it is impossible for Kerry to continue to work with us as one of the faces of Iceland advertising."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London