The Week: Media news - MEN withdraws from ABCs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 August 2009 12:00AM
MEN Media has withdrawn the Manchester Evening News from ABC auditing and will now publish its own circulation figures.
In April this year, the Guardian Media Group-owned company announced that it would be giving out free copies of its Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday editions. These are not covered by the ABC rules, which state that free copies must follow "a consistent and regular pattern" for every issue of the title.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Copywriter - midweight to senior David Thatcher Recruitment £45-50k, London or Surrey
- Head of Art David Thatcher Recruitment £60-70k, Bristol
- Research Director - Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London