The Week: Media news - MEN withdraws from ABCs
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 August 2009 12:00AM
MEN Media has withdrawn the Manchester Evening News from ABC auditing and will now publish its own circulation figures.
In April this year, the Guardian Media Group-owned company announced that it would be giving out free copies of its Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday editions. These are not covered by the ABC rules, which state that free copies must follow "a consistent and regular pattern" for every issue of the title.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Manager Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, Woking
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Nottinghamshire