The Week: Media Reviews - Havas Media wins Axa task
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 August 2009 12:00AM
Axa has awarded its consolidated £37 million UK media planning and buying account to Havas Media.
Media planning and buying for all of Axa's financial services brands will be divided among Havas Media agencies, following a pitch against the incumbent on the Axa brand media account, Mindshare. The Havas agency MPG will handle the media planning and buying for the Axa brand, while its sister agency Arena BLM will work on the media account for Axa's Swiftcover brand, which had previously been handled by Initiative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Affiliate Executive - Retail Client - Leading Global Media Agen Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London