How the meerkat transformed the fortunes of Comparethemarket.com
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 September 2009 03:00PM
LONDON - Read how VCCP planned its successful ad strategy to turn round the flagging fortunes of Comparethemarket.com.
The agency explains how it planned one of the year's most successful UK ad campaigns, featuring Aleksandr the Meerkat.
CampaignLive is publishing a weekly series bringing you all the shortlisted entries for the 2009 APG Creative Strategy Awards.
This week, alongside the meerkat ads, you can read about the planning for a campaign for RSPCA New South Wales and a hoax website for Skcin, highlighting the dangers of skin cancer.
APG Creative Strategy Awards 2009
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London