In association with
British Airways 'serengeti' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Friday, 04 September 2009 11:04AM
British Airways has unveiled the second installment of its new ad campaign - its first in over two years.
The second spot features the migration of wildebeest across the Serengeti in a bid to highlight that the airline flies to more global destinations direct from the UK than any other airline.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire