The Week: Advertising News - BMB pack design unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Beattie McGuinness Bungay has unveiled its packaging design concept for a range of Pretty Polly tights designed by House of Holland.
The hosiery range, which is being sold exclusively in Selfridges, comes in cardboard takeaway coffee cups, marked with the words "caution, hot tights." The packaging design was devised by Matt Doman, a senior art director at BMB.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London