The Week: Media News - Sector's confidence returns
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Optimism is returning to technology, media and telecommunications companies, as nearly 30 per cent said they were slightly or more confident about the sector's economic prospects during the next quarter.
Research from the accountancy firm BDO Stoy Hayward also found that companies are using a range of measures to survive the downturn, including laying off staff, renegotiating with suppliers, reducing research and development budgets and closing non-productive divisions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency