The Week: Media News - Sector's confidence returns
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Optimism is returning to technology, media and telecommunications companies, as nearly 30 per cent said they were slightly or more confident about the sector's economic prospects during the next quarter.
Research from the accountancy firm BDO Stoy Hayward also found that companies are using a range of measures to survive the downturn, including laying off staff, renegotiating with suppliers, reducing research and development budgets and closing non-productive divisions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart