The Week: Media News - Sector's confidence returns
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Optimism is returning to technology, media and telecommunications companies, as nearly 30 per cent said they were slightly or more confident about the sector's economic prospects during the next quarter.
Research from the accountancy firm BDO Stoy Hayward also found that companies are using a range of measures to survive the downturn, including laying off staff, renegotiating with suppliers, reducing research and development budgets and closing non-productive divisions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'