The Week: City News - Chime posts record profits
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Chime Communications, the parent company of VCCP, Stephens Francis Whitson and the PR company Bell Pottinger, has posted the largest first-half pre-tax profit in its history.
It saw pre-tax profits grow 4 per cent to £8.5 million for the six months to 30 June, with operating profits rising 3 per cent from £9.1 million to £9.4 million. Chime, led by its chairman, Lord Bell, attributed the figures to a healthy stream of new-business opportunities, as well as an increase in income from some of its larger clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Manager - Digital & Technical to £55k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Data & Database Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Digital Insight Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Stevenage
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p/a, South West
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency