The Week: City News - Chime posts record profits
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Chime Communications, the parent company of VCCP, Stephens Francis Whitson and the PR company Bell Pottinger, has posted the largest first-half pre-tax profit in its history.
It saw pre-tax profits grow 4 per cent to £8.5 million for the six months to 30 June, with operating profits rising 3 per cent from £9.1 million to £9.4 million. Chime, led by its chairman, Lord Bell, attributed the figures to a healthy stream of new-business opportunities, as well as an increase in income from some of its larger clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account