The Week: City News - Chime posts record profits
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Chime Communications, the parent company of VCCP, Stephens Francis Whitson and the PR company Bell Pottinger, has posted the largest first-half pre-tax profit in its history.
It saw pre-tax profits grow 4 per cent to £8.5 million for the six months to 30 June, with operating profits rising 3 per cent from £9.1 million to £9.4 million. Chime, led by its chairman, Lord Bell, attributed the figures to a healthy stream of new-business opportunities, as well as an increase in income from some of its larger clients.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London