The Week: DM Reviews - Sony appoints agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Sony has handed the retail marketing account for its consumer electronics division to HS&P and Live & Breathe.
The agencies won the business following a pitch against three other shops, including Iris, the incumbent on the account. The process was handled by Oystercatchers and comes four months after Sony appointed HS&P to handle a CRM brief for its retail division.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Paid Search Manager Â– Leading Automotive Client-Up to £37k SYLEX Recruitment £27000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Creative Director Creative Recruitment £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience, West London
- Technical Project Manager/Architect Red Sofa London £300.00 - £350.00 per day, London