The Week: DM Reviews - Sony appoints agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Sony has handed the retail marketing account for its consumer electronics division to HS&P and Live & Breathe.
The agencies won the business following a pitch against three other shops, including Iris, the incumbent on the account. The process was handled by Oystercatchers and comes four months after Sony appointed HS&P to handle a CRM brief for its retail division.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity