Hotline: Kellogg looks to consolidate its global agency roster
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Kellogg is looking to consolidate its global agency roster from 30 agencies to five as part of a company-wide procurement-led initiative, known as "Project Silver".
However, the process is thought to focus on the smaller specialist agencies used by Kellogg and is not expected to lead to the dropping of either of its main roster networks, Leo Burnett and JWT.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Planning Director - London Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer Source £23000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Project Manager 383 Dependent on Experience, West Midlands
- Digital Designer - Responsive Genius! ADLIB £20000 - £32000 per annum, Witney