Hotline: Kellogg looks to consolidate its global agency roster
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 August 2009 12:00AM
Kellogg is looking to consolidate its global agency roster from 30 agencies to five as part of a company-wide procurement-led initiative, known as "Project Silver".
However, the process is thought to focus on the smaller specialist agencies used by Kellogg and is not expected to lead to the dropping of either of its main roster networks, Leo Burnett and JWT.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton
- Senior Sales Execuitve - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency