In association with
Boots '3 for 2 autumn beauty event' by Mother London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 September 2009 08:00AM
Boots is attempting to position itself as the ideal high street store to kit a woman out for any look, whether it be simply looking refreshed or even being dolled-up to audition for a talent contest.
Breaking this week, the 30-second campaign, created by Mother, features the familiar ‘girls’ single from the Sugarbabes and promotes the high street chemist's three-for-two autumn beauty promotion.
Video 1: autumn
Video 2: audition
Video 3: sliding doors
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London