In association with
Tesco 'The Checkout Girl Campaign' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 September 2009 11:54AM
The Red Brick Road has created a new print campaign for Tesco's F&F Autumn/Winter 09 collection with models taken from behind Tesco's own tills.
The six Tesco employees, chosen from hundreds of hopefuls, shed their uniforms and don the supermarket’s fashion clothing range in six executions, each featuring the model’s name and Tesco store they work in.
A selection of women’s fashion magazines will feature the ads from 13 September to November, including Glamour and Marie Claire.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Events & Experiential Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, West Midlands
- SEO Account Director - up to £50K plus benefits Salt £45000 - £52000 per annum + £20K OTE, London
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £60k - £65k, London, Soho
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign