In association with
Flora 'what's your heart age' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty London
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 September 2009 03:46PM
BBH has unveiled a new TV campaign for Flora to communicate its benefits to your heart when consumed as part of a healthy diet.
The 'What is your heart age?' campaign drives people to the website www.floraheartage.com where they can find out the true age of their heart.
The campaign encourages people to make the right nutritional choices and participate in daily physical activity.
The TV spot is supported by press and online work. The film will run on television, in cinema and online.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Flash Developer - Dubai based MCG Associates Tax free Salary, Dubai
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY - £40K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Senior Creative Team - Dubai based (tax free salary) MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, Dubai
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement