In association with
Flora 'what's your heart age' by BBH London
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 September 2009 04:01PM
BBH has unveiled a new print campaign for Flora to communicate its benefits to your heart when eaten as part of a healthier diet.
The print executions are supported by TV and online work. The press executions, are consistent with the television commercial and show characters through the ages using Flora as part of their healthy diet.
The 'What is your heart age?' campaign drives people to the website www.floraheartage.com where they can find out the true age of their heart.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency