In association with
Flora 'what's your heart age' by BBH London
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 September 2009 04:01PM
BBH has unveiled a new print campaign for Flora to communicate its benefits to your heart when eaten as part of a healthier diet.
The print executions are supported by TV and online work. The press executions, are consistent with the television commercial and show characters through the ages using Flora as part of their healthy diet.
The 'What is your heart age?' campaign drives people to the website www.floraheartage.com where they can find out the true age of their heart.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London