In association with
Flora 'what's your heart age' by BBH London
Campaign Work, Monday, 07 September 2009 04:01PM
BBH has unveiled a new print campaign for Flora to communicate its benefits to your heart when eaten as part of a healthier diet.
The print executions are supported by TV and online work. The press executions, are consistent with the television commercial and show characters through the ages using Flora as part of their healthy diet.
The 'What is your heart age?' campaign drives people to the website www.floraheartage.com where they can find out the true age of their heart.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Visual Merchandising - Luxury Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + car allowance + bonus + benefits, Wimbledon
- EMEA Category Controller McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- SEO Account Manager PFJ £35000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, Birmingham