In association with
Comtel 'its alright to be tight' by Whybin\TBWA\Tequila
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 September 2009 09:51AM
Whybin\TBWA has won the account for Australian telecoms company, Comtel, and is launching its first campaign for the brand's JUST Prepaid Mobile service with four TV spots.
The campaign aims to show that while the recession may be on the way out, people are becoming more committed to living within their means.
The four TV spots feature Davo, a character who flaunts his unique methods of saving money. Rather than being ashamed of having to cut corners, the campaign’s message is ‘it’s alright to be tight’.
The campaign will launch across television, print, online and in-store retail.
Video 1: supermarket
Video 2: floss
Video 3: funeral
Video 4: flowers
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington