In association with
Comtel 'its alright to be tight' by Whybin\TBWA\Tequila
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 September 2009 09:51AM
Whybin\TBWA has won the account for Australian telecoms company, Comtel, and is launching its first campaign for the brand's JUST Prepaid Mobile service with four TV spots.
The campaign aims to show that while the recession may be on the way out, people are becoming more committed to living within their means.
The four TV spots feature Davo, a character who flaunts his unique methods of saving money. Rather than being ashamed of having to cut corners, the campaign’s message is ‘it’s alright to be tight’.
The campaign will launch across television, print, online and in-store retail.
Video 1: supermarket
Video 2: floss
Video 3: funeral
Video 4: flowers
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands
- Analytics Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool