In association with
Comtel 'its alright to be tight' by Whybin\TBWA\Tequila
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 September 2009 09:51AM
Whybin\TBWA has won the account for Australian telecoms company, Comtel, and is launching its first campaign for the brand's JUST Prepaid Mobile service with four TV spots.
The campaign aims to show that while the recession may be on the way out, people are becoming more committed to living within their means.
The four TV spots feature Davo, a character who flaunts his unique methods of saving money. Rather than being ashamed of having to cut corners, the campaign’s message is ‘it’s alright to be tight’.
The campaign will launch across television, print, online and in-store retail.
Video 1: supermarket
Video 2: floss
Video 3: funeral
Video 4: flowers
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global SEO Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Web Designer Source £35000 per annum, London
- Show Director Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + OTE Circa £70k + Shares, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement