In association with
Comtel Creative 'its alright to be tight' by Whybin\TBWA\Tequila
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 09 September 2009 10:17AM
Whybin\TBWA has won the account for Australian telecoms company, Comtel, and is launching its first campaign for the brand's JUST Prepaid Mobile service.
The campaign aims to show that while the recession may be on the way out, people are becoming more committed to living within their means.
The three print executions reveal ways of practising more thrifty behaviour, including being excessively sparing with the toilet paper and re-using condoms by drying them on a washing line.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager (Retargeting Technology) Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer, London, £36k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 per annum, London
- Integrated Studio Traffic Manager - Award-winning Agency - £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?