Maynards hands Fallon ad account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 September 2009 12:07AM
Fallon has been appointed to handle the advertising account for the Cadbury-owned sweets company Maynards.
The agency, which picked up the business without a pitch, will work on a campaign set to break across TV, print and online channels in 2010.
The activity will mark the brand's first newly created campaign for four years. In 2005, Publicis, the former incumbent, created a TV spot based around an anagram of Maynards, "mad yarns", in which a man was accosted by a troll under a bridge who demanded to be fed wine gums.
Last year, the brand re-ran its "hoots mon" TV spot. The ad, which saw a mad Scottish man leaping about a country home, was created in the early 90s by BMP DDB and Aardman Animations.
Fallon, a Cadbury roster agency, also handles the advertising for the Natural Confectionery Company, the Australian sweets brand that was bought by Cadbury back in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England
- Financial Client Service Director Elizabeth Norman International £10000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Business Developement Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £100000 Per Annum, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £20000 - £30000 per annum, West Yorkshire