Maynards hands Fallon ad account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 September 2009 12:07AM
Fallon has been appointed to handle the advertising account for the Cadbury-owned sweets company Maynards.
The agency, which picked up the business without a pitch, will work on a campaign set to break across TV, print and online channels in 2010.
The activity will mark the brand's first newly created campaign for four years. In 2005, Publicis, the former incumbent, created a TV spot based around an anagram of Maynards, "mad yarns", in which a man was accosted by a troll under a bridge who demanded to be fed wine gums.
Last year, the brand re-ran its "hoots mon" TV spot. The ad, which saw a mad Scottish man leaping about a country home, was created in the early 90s by BMP DDB and Aardman Animations.
Fallon, a Cadbury roster agency, also handles the advertising for the Natural Confectionery Company, the Australian sweets brand that was bought by Cadbury back in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account