Patou Nuytemans named digital director at Ogilvy EMEA
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 September 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Ogilvy Advertising has appointed Patou Nuytemans, its digital director, to the newly created role of chief digital officer for the Ogilvy Group in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Nuytemans will be responsible for overseeing the progression of the group's digital capabilities. She will also be brought into digital pitches, and will give advice on the agency's online output for its existing range of clients.
Nuytemans has worked at Ogilvy for 13 years, spending time in the group's Brussels, Paris, Cape Town and London offices. During that time, Nuytemans has worked on a number of key accounts, including leading the pan-European IBM software business.
In 2000, she moved to New York to become the group's first global knowledge manager. During her time there, she launched a series of internal initiatives, such as the Ogilvy Digital Task Force.
Her promotion is the first major appointment to be made by Paul O'Donnell, the new chairman of the Ogilvy Group UK.
O'Donnell said: "Patou will act as a digital conscience for the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP