In association with
Save the Children 'born to run' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 September 2009 11:17AM
AKQA has created a fund raising film for Save the Children to increase awareness and encourage donations.
Everyone who worked on the film, called ‘Born to Run’, provided their time and services pro-bono.
The piece was filmed in deprived areas of Durban and Capetown, South Africa where the production team met with parents, community leaders, headmasters and teachers who were happy to help in any way they could.
Each community received a fee towards their participation in the film, which was distributed amongst the families.
The film will be rolled out across cinema, TV and Online video. The campaign starts this weekend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SEO and Analytics Specialist PFJ £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager (interim to perm) Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + dependent on experience, Hemel Hempstead
- account director > INFLUENTIAL CHALLENGER BRAND collectivo £40-50k + bens, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS, London