In association with
Save the Children 'born to run' by AKQA
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 September 2009 11:17AM
AKQA has created a fund raising film for Save the Children to increase awareness and encourage donations.
Everyone who worked on the film, called ‘Born to Run’, provided their time and services pro-bono.
The piece was filmed in deprived areas of Durban and Capetown, South Africa where the production team met with parents, community leaders, headmasters and teachers who were happy to help in any way they could.
Each community received a fee towards their participation in the film, which was distributed amongst the families.
The film will be rolled out across cinema, TV and Online video. The campaign starts this weekend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of Digital (Maternity Cover) - Leading MS Charity CHM £51,257 - £56,093 plus excellent benefits , North West London, NW2
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement