Euro RSCG London nets global Credit Suisse account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 September 2009 03:50PM
LONDON - Euro RSCG London has scooped the global advertising account for Credit Suisse following a final shoot-out against TBWA\London.
DDB, Saatchi & Saatchi and the incumbent, McCann Erickson, were knocked out of the pitch at an earlier stage.
The brief is understood to have a strong focus on outdoor and digital campaigns, while the TV spots will be tailored to audiences of business-focused channels such as Bloomberg.
The account will be run out of Euro RSCG's London office.
McCann Erickson has handled the business since September 2005, when it secured the account following a pitch against StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, Kirschenbaum Bond & Partners New York, Lowe and Euro RSCG.
Before McCann's tenure over the account, Euro RSCG handled the global advertising for the Zurich-based financial services company from 2001 to 2004.
The agency devised a campaign around the strapline "360-degree finance", which was then replaced by McCann's "we think" brand positioning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director Adam Recruitment $90000 - $110000 per annum + Bonus, New York
- Partnership Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Head of Marketing Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, Central London
- Senior Account Director/Client Partner - financial services Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience , Aylesbury