The Week: Media News - Absolute prepares concert
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 September 2009 12:00AM
Madness is set to put on a free concert in London's Regent Street to help Absolute Radio mark its first anniversary since its rebrand from Virgin Radio.
The station is offering tickets to the birthday gig on 27 September to winners of an on-air text competition. The day will also aim to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London