Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 September 2009 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
What wouldn't we have given to be a (very small, 3 hrs 42 mins
very unswattable) fly on the wall of Sir Martin
Sorrell's office after WPP failed to land the
£800 million Vodafone global media business?
It just goes to show that there's many a slip between
being the frontrunner and securing an account.
Is a Havas takeover of Aegis more or less likely after 1 hr 52 mins
both groups revealed disappointing half-year results?
The smart money seems to be on nothing happening in the
The Budweiser win will come as welcome news for 23 mins
DDB London, which hasn't set the new-biz world alight of
late. But given the agency's reappointment to the global
business last week, the UK result felt like a bit of a
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare