Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 September 2009 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
What wouldn't we have given to be a (very small, 3 hrs 42 mins
very unswattable) fly on the wall of Sir Martin
Sorrell's office after WPP failed to land the
£800 million Vodafone global media business?
It just goes to show that there's many a slip between
being the frontrunner and securing an account.
Is a Havas takeover of Aegis more or less likely after 1 hr 52 mins
both groups revealed disappointing half-year results?
The smart money seems to be on nothing happening in the
The Budweiser win will come as welcome news for 23 mins
DDB London, which hasn't set the new-biz world alight of
late. But given the agency's reappointment to the global
business last week, the UK result felt like a bit of a
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency