In association with
Bible Society of NSW 'Jesus all about life' by 303
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 September 2009 10:30AM
The Bible Society of New South Wales, Australia, has launched a new campaign by independent ad agency 303 to get apathetic Christians talking about Jesus.
The 'All About Life' campaign, which includes viral, outdoor and TV elements, aims to get Christians who have become disillusioned with their faith talking about Jesus again and attending Church functions.
The work merges the idea of Jesus with everyday and contemporary activities, from texting with a new iPhone to playing golf.
People can get involved with the campaign at www.allaboutlife.com.au.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%