In association with
Bible Society of NSW 'Jesus all about life' by 303
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 September 2009 10:30AM
The Bible Society of New South Wales, Australia, has launched a new campaign by independent ad agency 303 to get apathetic Christians talking about Jesus.
The 'All About Life' campaign, which includes viral, outdoor and TV elements, aims to get Christians who have become disillusioned with their faith talking about Jesus again and attending Church functions.
The work merges the idea of Jesus with everyday and contemporary activities, from texting with a new iPhone to playing golf.
People can get involved with the campaign at www.allaboutlife.com.au.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager - Healthcare Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + industry leading benefits package, Surrey
- Social Media Manager Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits + bonus, London
- Account Director Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Search Marketing Executive (PPC & SEO) Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + bens, London