In association with
Getty Images 'retro' by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 September 2009 11:25AM
Picture research agency, Getty Images, has launched a new print campaign by Israeli agency Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv.
The campaign features executions of a cassette, floppy disc and video all placed on dated wallpaper designs.
Each device is labeled for old music, images and footage.
The idea behind the campaign is to communicate that Getty houses old as well as new material, with a back catalogue of retro music, photos and films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account