In association with
Getty Images 'retro' by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 September 2009 11:25AM
Picture research agency, Getty Images, has launched a new print campaign by Israeli agency Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv.
The campaign features executions of a cassette, floppy disc and video all placed on dated wallpaper designs.
Each device is labeled for old music, images and footage.
The idea behind the campaign is to communicate that Getty houses old as well as new material, with a back catalogue of retro music, photos and films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 - £40000 per annum, Warwick
- Interior Design - Studio Manager to £36k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + good benefits, City of London
- Digital Senior Account Manager fishtank £38000 - £40000 per annum, Maidenhead
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity