In association with
Getty Images 'retro' by Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 September 2009 11:25AM
Picture research agency, Getty Images, has launched a new print campaign by Israeli agency Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R Interactive Tel Aviv.
The campaign features executions of a cassette, floppy disc and video all placed on dated wallpaper designs.
Each device is labeled for old music, images and footage.
The idea behind the campaign is to communicate that Getty houses old as well as new material, with a back catalogue of retro music, photos and films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Retail Display Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: + benefits, Lancashire
- Senior Communications Planning Manager PSD Group Up to £70,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London
- Business Development Executive - Insight Agency Stonor Up to £26K basic + expected £10K , Home Counties - Bucks / Berks / Oxon
- Digital Project Manager Propel £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London