In association with
British Airways 'El Superclasico' by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 September 2009 08:34AM
BBH has unveiled the third in its series of new TV ads which focus on a range of its global destinations.
The third installment focuses on the excitement surrounding the football season in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge