In association with
The Guardian 'classic comics promotion' by Wieden & Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 September 2009 08:47AM
The Guardian is giving away a series of classic comics with the paper and is promoting the offer through a print campaign created by Wieden & Kennedy.
The giveaway includes magazines such as The Beano, Bunty, Jackie and Dandy.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London