Mini kicks off hunt for online CRM agency
By Claire Billings, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 06:55AM
LONDON - Mini, the BMW-owned car brand, is looking for an agency to handle its online loyalty and customer relationship marketing activity.
The review is part of a statutory process. Lida, the incumbent, has been invited to defend the business. The car company has appointed the AAR, which has contacted direct marketing agencies with strong digital credentials.
The brief is understood to cover electronic customer relationship marketing, including acquisition and retention through a loyalty programme linked to a website.
Mini is prototyping an electric model called the Mini e and has also just unveiled the new Roadster Concept, the launch of which is expected to be the winning agency’s first project.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London