Agencies line up for £5 million TD Waterhouse
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - TD Waterhouse, the online stockbroker, is looking for an agency to handle its £5 million pan-European advertising account.
The company is talking to DraftFCB, Publicis, Amsterdam Worldwide and Isobar ahead of its proposed launch across Europe.
Pitches are scheduled for the beginning of next week with a result expected before the end of October.
TD Waterhouse, which is based in Leeds and is part of the Canada-based Toronto-Dominion Bank Financial Group, currently only offers online share dealing to traders and brokers in the UK.
The agencies have been asked to present ideas for a multimedia campaign designed to promote its planned expansion across the continent and build the TD Waterhouse brand.
Brilliant Media, which handles TD Waterhouse's media in the UK, will continue to work with the company.
The first stage of the company's expansion started last week with the launch of a TD Waterhouse website in Ireland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Development Consultant x 2 Rare Selection Up to £48000 + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni