Agencies line up for £5 million TD Waterhouse
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - TD Waterhouse, the online stockbroker, is looking for an agency to handle its £5 million pan-European advertising account.
The company is talking to DraftFCB, Publicis, Amsterdam Worldwide and Isobar ahead of its proposed launch across Europe.
Pitches are scheduled for the beginning of next week with a result expected before the end of October.
TD Waterhouse, which is based in Leeds and is part of the Canada-based Toronto-Dominion Bank Financial Group, currently only offers online share dealing to traders and brokers in the UK.
The agencies have been asked to present ideas for a multimedia campaign designed to promote its planned expansion across the continent and build the TD Waterhouse brand.
Brilliant Media, which handles TD Waterhouse's media in the UK, will continue to work with the company.
The first stage of the company's expansion started last week with the launch of a TD Waterhouse website in Ireland.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London