Neo@Ogilvy picks up Sony Bravia task
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 September 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Sony Europe has appointed Neo@Ogilvy to handle paid search activity for its Sony Bravia brand across Europe.
Neo@Ogilvy picked up the business after a pitch against two undisclosed agencies, and will now be responsible for launching search campaigns for the Bravia product range across 29 European markets, including the UK.
The agency will particularly focus on driving sales of Sony Bravia's new range of LCD televisions, as well as the brand's new collection of portable S57 sets.
Last month, Sony Centres released an ad informing consumers that if they traded in old TVs for a Sony Bravia, they would receive a £150 rebate as part of a "scrappage" scheme. The ad was made by TBWA/Media Arts London.
Christian Luecke, the director of consumer marketing for TV and online marketing at Sony, said: "Search is now a central part of our communication mix, and we are committed to learning more about consumers' needs and intent through this channel."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency