The Week: Advertising News - Johnson to woo US visitors
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 September 2009 12:00AM
Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, is to visit New York to promote a new VisitLondon ad campaign that positions London as a cutting-edge destination to US tourists and likens it to Manhattan.
Johnson will make a series of appearances in New York, including ringing the bell to open the Nasdaq and appearing on chat shows to promote the new campaign based on the concept: "If you like Manhattan, you'll love London."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Media Senior Sales Executive Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + 40% uncapped commission, City of London
- Marketing Commercial Analyst - Graduate Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Platform Sales Group Account Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +comm, London