The Week: Advertising News - Johnson to woo US visitors
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 September 2009 12:00AM
Boris Johnson, the Mayor of London, is to visit New York to promote a new VisitLondon ad campaign that positions London as a cutting-edge destination to US tourists and likens it to Manhattan.
Johnson will make a series of appearances in New York, including ringing the bell to open the Nasdaq and appearing on chat shows to promote the new campaign based on the concept: "If you like Manhattan, you'll love London."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £55,000 +, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 + Bens, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £65,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni