Ogilvy & Mather and JWT top winners at Spikes Asia awards
LONDON - Ogilvy & Mather and JWT emerged as the big winners from Spikes Asia, the continent's leading creative competition, which was held in Singapore.
JWT was named Network of the Year after winning three Grand Prix. The network’s Mumbai office won the Integrated and Direct/Sales Promotions categories for the Times of India Teach India campaign.
JWT Shanghai also won the Craft-Print category for its Shan shui work for CEPF.
The O&M office in Bangkok was named Agency of the Year, having won the Grand Prix in the TV/Cinema category for its Melody of life campaign for Thai Life Insurance.
In the Media category, JWT Singapore carried off the Grand Prix for a cinema campaign for Silk Air. However, OMD Hong Kong was named Media Agency of the Year.
In outdoor, Japan’s Dentsu collected the Grand Prix for its Hunan vending machine world tour campaign for Uniqlo.
BBDO/Proximity Malaysia topped the print category, winning the Grand Prix with a series of as for Jeep.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client-side PPC / SEM executive - £25K - Central London Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £250-£300 per day, London
- Media Account Director Premier Media Up to £300 per day depending on experience, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%