In association with
The Times 'be part of the times' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 September 2009 01:00PM
The Times has launched the second phase of a poster initiative that invites consumers to think again about current issues as it invites them to "Be part of the times'.
The new work, through CHI & Partners, again combines powerful photography with intriguing facts.
One ad warns that the world is in danger of running out of seafood in 41 years. Another points out that the average Londoner wakes up at 6.04am – 44 minutes earlier than the rest of the UK.
Richard Larcombe, the paper’s had of brand marketing, said: "The campaign is an invitation to consumers to engage with the world around them, and where better than with The Times, where we have maintained our commitment to quality journalism."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London