In association with
The Times 'be part of the times' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 September 2009 01:00PM
The Times has launched the second phase of a poster initiative that invites consumers to think again about current issues as it invites them to "Be part of the times'.
The new work, through CHI & Partners, again combines powerful photography with intriguing facts.
One ad warns that the world is in danger of running out of seafood in 41 years. Another points out that the average Londoner wakes up at 6.04am – 44 minutes earlier than the rest of the UK.
Richard Larcombe, the paper’s had of brand marketing, said: "The campaign is an invitation to consumers to engage with the world around them, and where better than with The Times, where we have maintained our commitment to quality journalism."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account