In association with
The Times 'be part of the times' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 September 2009 01:00PM
The Times has launched the second phase of a poster initiative that invites consumers to think again about current issues as it invites them to "Be part of the times'.
The new work, through CHI & Partners, again combines powerful photography with intriguing facts.
One ad warns that the world is in danger of running out of seafood in 41 years. Another points out that the average Londoner wakes up at 6.04am – 44 minutes earlier than the rest of the UK.
Richard Larcombe, the paper’s had of brand marketing, said: "The campaign is an invitation to consumers to engage with the world around them, and where better than with The Times, where we have maintained our commitment to quality journalism."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Pitch update: Pre-Christmas round-up of RBS, BA and all the biggest pitches
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account