In association with
Skype 'Connect The World sponsorship' by Albion
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 September 2009 01:07PM
Skype is unveiling its sponsorship of CNN's Connect The World with a series of new idents marking the start of an integrated TV and online campaign.
Connect The World is a current affairs programme that looks at the stories behind the headlines. A recent edition featured the former Cheers star Ted Danson investigating the global over-fishing crisis.
The animated idents will run between segments of Connector of the Day, a show featuring a key figure and a cause with which they are associated.
Albion produced the idents that aim to show how Skype free video calls connect people wherever they are in the world, bringing them closer together. They are executed in Skype’s style and tone, using its familiar characters and iconography.
Video 1: skype ident
Video 2: octopus
Video 3: video calling
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Producer - Commercial Projects Premier Media Up to £35,000, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014