Sony's Twilight Football promotion kicks off
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 September 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - On Tuesday night, as the sun went down in the mountains of the Mer de Glace in France, the first game in Sony's Twilight Football promotion kicked off.
The game carried on until a light sensor decreed that twilight had passed, whereupon a five-a-side game on a floating platform in Venice began. In all, seven games were played across the globe, including at Tintagel, King Arthur's castle in Cornwall, before twilight finally reached the half-built Soccer City stadium in South Africa.
The promotion is part of a campaign created by Fallon to launch Sony's Exmor CMOS sensor technology that allows photographers to capture exceptional detail in low light. At each event there were members of the public taking pictures using the Sony technology.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London