Bluewater puts CRM work up for grabs
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 September 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Bluewater is seeking a direct agency to handle its customer relationship marketing.
Lend Lease Retail and Communities Group, which owns the shopping centre in Kent, has contacted agencies with a brief to increase repeat visits and attract new customers. The winning agency will develop Bluewater's online marketing, including better use of its mailing list.
Bluewater set up a database in 2002, but most of its activity to date has consisted of newsletters informing customers about events and special offers. It is thought to be looking to protect and expand its catchment area ahead of the opening of the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford, East London in 2011.
The company's advertising is handled by Klein O'Rorke, which created a Christmas ad campaign last year. Footfall increased by 4 per cent over the festive period and 2 per cent in January.
The shopping centre has also developed a marketing package - aimed at encouraging brands to use its media space for advertising and experiential activity - through iblink, the consumer specialist agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Onsite Conversion Up to 12 month FTC (Maternity cover) Which? c. £45,000 - £55,000, Greater London
- Head of Corporate Communications London Borough of Hounslow £55572 - 67544 per year + Final Salary Pension, Hounslow Central
- eCRM Campaign Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- EMEA Marcomms Manager Barclay Meade £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency