Bluewater puts CRM work up for grabs
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 September 2009 06:00AM
LONDON - Bluewater is seeking a direct agency to handle its customer relationship marketing.
Lend Lease Retail and Communities Group, which owns the shopping centre in Kent, has contacted agencies with a brief to increase repeat visits and attract new customers. The winning agency will develop Bluewater's online marketing, including better use of its mailing list.
Bluewater set up a database in 2002, but most of its activity to date has consisted of newsletters informing customers about events and special offers. It is thought to be looking to protect and expand its catchment area ahead of the opening of the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford, East London in 2011.
The company's advertising is handled by Klein O'Rorke, which created a Christmas ad campaign last year. Footfall increased by 4 per cent over the festive period and 2 per cent in January.
The shopping centre has also developed a marketing package - aimed at encouraging brands to use its media space for advertising and experiential activity - through iblink, the consumer specialist agency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014