In association with
Monster 'take your friend to work day' by BBDO New York
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 September 2009 10:49AM
BBDO New York has launched two new spots for job search engine, Monster.com, which illustrates the site's new "career mapping" tool.
A doctor and detective find their daily work routine hindered by the inexpert presence of their friends, who have accompanied them on a "take your friends to work day".
The spots aim to showcase a new "career mapping" tool on Monster.com which enables people to gain a better understanding of various career paths they may choose to follow.
Video 1: doctors exam
Video 2: crime scene
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Sheffield
- Account Director - Branding and Packaging Mustard Jobs Circa £40,000 DOE, Central London
- Client Manager - Branding & Packaging to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Planner - London - up to £34,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £34000 per annum, London